Horizon Europe - Kunnskapsbasen
Subject page about the EU's Frame Programme for Research and Innovation, Horizon Europe (2021-2027). Here you will find links to important information and support material from the EU, the Research Council and NTNU. Horizon Europe is the ninth framework programme and follows Horizon 2020.
For drafts to work programmes and calls, please contact your local EU adviser.
- EUs Horizon Europe site
- EUs funding and tenders portal (overview of all public calls)
- EU Horizon Dashboard (statistics of all applications and projects funded by Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe)
- Research Council of Norways Horizon Europe site
- Research Council of Norways overview of courses and training and specific courses
PIC-kode (Participant Identity Code)
NTNUs PIC kode er 999977851
Contact persons and support staff
Support in the application phase
- Apply for project establishment grants
- Description of processes and procedures for participation in Horizon Europe
- Deadlines for support in budgeting EU proposals
Child Pages (6)
Information for NTNU employees applying for funding from Horizon 2020 and employees participating in Horizon 2020 projects regarding the consequences of the Coronavirus Topic page about Horizon...
NTNU has entered into framework agreements with external companies to provide external consulting in Horizon Europe proposals and for training of NTNU staff, where this is necessary. Norsk versjon:...
NTNU has two incentive programmes for participation in Horizon Europe, and a few peripheral activities: – Additional funding for projects that are granted financial support – Positions as PhD...
Process and procedure descriptions for participation in Horizon Europe – and programmes in the peripheral area of Horizon Europe, like Joint Technology Initiatives (JTI), Eurostars and ERA-NET....
The European Union is investing heavily in Covid-19 Research and Innovation. The EC announced the first tranche of funding in January. Please see overview of already funded projects and...
Horizon Europe - financial incentive programmes