Guide to Innsida - Kunnskapsbasen
Guide to Innsida
Guides to common intranet tasks and basic functions.
Norwegian version: Innsida
How to use Innsida - 1-2-3
- My Page - read messages and news and use shortcuts/bookmarks
- Find contents - use topic navigation and search
- Edit your profile
News and events
- Post a message on Innsida
- News menu and filtered news
- Subscribe to popular message channels - see examples of common channels/feeds
- Activity calendar
- Publish an event (in Norwegian)
- Messages to All Students and All employees
- Manage your subscriptions
- Create a new message channel
- Share an Innsida message channel
- Message channel settings in Innsida (admins only)
In the bookmarks section on My Page you can :
- Create shortcuts to IT systems that you use often
- Add personal bookmarks
- See common bookmarks for everybody at NTNU
Remember to use the waffle menu in the top left corner for quick access to often used systems.
Course schedule and courses
- Editing your profile
- Change your contact info in My Profile
- Free text
- Profile photo
- Keywords from Cristin
- Publications list from Cristin
- Create a new wikipage (in Norwegian)
- Edit a wikipage (in Norwegian)
- Tagging a wikipage (in Norwegian)
- Contents administration (in Norwegian)
Use the search field at the top right to find what you're looking for. The search field searches among:
- help pages, user guides, routine descriptions etc.
- persons - employees and students with contact information
- courses and study programmes
- messages and message channels
- units (faculties, departments, divisions and sections).
Contents guide - find help
Use the tab "Topic" located on the black menu at the top of the page. You will find a list of central topics for employees and students.
Contact and help
Child Pages (11)
Add and remove elements from tabs you have created yourself. Norsk versjon - Legg til og fjern småprogrammer Innholdsfortegnelse [-] Add apps Move apps Remove apps F.A.Q. Contact Looking for...
If you add your bookmarks to the bookmark app on Innsida, you can access them no matter what computer you log on from. This page details the usage of bookmarks on Innsida. In Norwegian: Bokmerker...
How to change the page layout of custom tabs you have created in Innsida. Norsk versjon - Endre oppsett av egen fane Looking for something else? Topic page about IT-support | Pages tagged innsida...
You can create a shared message channel as needed. This is particularly useful if you work with people from other departments or groups: share meeting minutes, discuss strategies and coordinate...
Employee profile pages are widely used by colleagues, students and potential national and international partners. If you are applying for research funding, it’s highly probable that your profile...
How to add feeds from other sites to your news stream in NTNUs intranet. Norsk versjon - Eksterne feeds i nyhetsstrømmen Topic page about IT services | Pages labeled with Innsida...
All about the internal messaging system at NTNU's intranet. Norsk versjon - Innsida nyheter. Topic page about IT services | Pages labeled with Innsida Innholdsfortegnelse [-] What's new from...
How to manage the message channels in NTNUs intranet, on the What's Happening page. Norsk versjon - legg til og fjern meldingskanaler Topic page about IT services | Pages labeled with Innsida...
A very simple application in Innsida that links to info for your courses. This list of your courses can be found in Innsida → My page → click the tab Course Schedules (Timeplan)....
What follows are suggestions for information channels that you might find useful. Let us know if there are other channels that should be on this list: hjelp.ntnu.no Norwegian version: Felles...
Norsk versjon - Brukervilkår - Innsida. Looking for something else? Topic page about IT services | Pages labeled with innsida Innholdsfortegnelse [-] NTNU's IT-regulations apply Innsida specifics...