KASPER - Register other student evaluation methods - Kunnskapsbasen
KASPER - Register other student evaluation methods
In this guide, you will learn how you as a course coordinator [emneansvarlig] can register other forms of student evaluation in KASPER.
Norsk versjon: KASPER - Registrere annen studentevaluering
NB: If you have already created a reference group in KASPER, you will not be able to register another form of student evaluation. Should you need to, send us a message in NTNU Hjelp.
Getting started - Registering alternative student evaluations
- Log in to KASPER by clicking the link below. This will send you to the page entitled "Starte studentevaluering" [Begin student evaluation].
- Here you will see a list of the courses you are coordinating (1). The columns will allow you to see if either: an alternative student evaluation (2) or a regular reference group (3) has been established, in addition to a report status (4). Click on the "emne" [course] you want to register an alternative student evaluation method for.
- A pop-up page will appear to the right of the screen. First choose "Annen studentevaluering" [Other Student Evaluation] form the drop-down menu.
- Then fill in a brief explaination of which other form of student evaluation you wish to use (1) and finally press "Lagre" [Save]. Note: If you have already created a reference group in KASPER, it will not be possible to register another method for student evaluation. Should you need to do this, seek out your institute's KASPER contact for help.
Changing the evaluation method back to reference group
If you change your mind about using reference groups, you may return to the page and click "Endre tilbake til referansegruppe" [Change back to reference group].
- For Course Coordinators: Publish Reference Group Report
- Reference Groups Tool for Students
- KASPER - Create reference group
- Office 365 - Teams
- KASPER - FAQ
- Quality assurance of education