Banner - Lønn (ansatte)
Wages, taxes and overtime - For employees
Lønn - utbetaling
When do we get paid?
Salary is paid on the 12th of each month. If the 12th falls on a weekend or on a holiday, your salary is paid out on the last workday before the 12th.
- Dates for salary, reimbursements, fees and other payments.
- Holiday pay
- Payment central settlement to LO/YS July 23
- You can find your payslips in the Self-service portal (DFØ)
- Go to Skatteetaten for salary info prior to 2023
- Log in to the Self-service portal (DFØ)
- Fees to contractors
- Timesheets for hourly employees
- Overtime - rules and registration
- Travel expense claims and reimbursements
- Back pay
- Change account number (DFØ)
Lønn - Skatt
Tax deduction in December
Employees with regular tax cards can choose to have full tax deducted from their salary in December, instead of half. This does not apply to foreign workers who are part of the Pay as you earn-scheme.
For employees with a regular tax card: Notify the Service center for payroll and HR by 20 November through NTNU Hjelp, if you want full tax to be deducted from your December salary.
Lønn - Relatert
- Salary negotiations
- Wage settlement 2023 (Innsida-update)
- NTNU's salary politics (in Norwegian)
- Salary tables (in Norwegian)