Student Web - Kunnskapsbasen
Studentweb provides information about you and your studies. You can change, confirm and update some of your details yourself. Norsk versjon - Studentweb
Topic page about planning your studies | Pages labelled with «student web».
If you have not yet received a username and password, you can use your national identity number (11 digits) and the PIN code you received in your welcome letter. If you have lost your PIN code, you can get a new one by email when you have entered your national identity number at the login page.
A few days before the semester starts, you will receive two emails; one containing an 11-digit ID-number, and another containing your 4-digit pin. This information can only be used by you, so do not share it with others. The 11-digit number is generated by NTNU, and cannot be used as an ID-number outside the university.
How to use the Studentweb
Studentweb allows you to:
- register for the semester and generate semester fee invoice
- check or change your semester address and other contact details
- look at, change, or confirm your individual education plan
- register for teaching and exams
- find out the results of admission to a course
- specify how you would like to use your vote
- check your registration for exams
- find out where your exams will be held
- cancel your registration for an exam (withdrawal)
- see your exam results
- order transcripts of your grades
- order confirmation of student status with digital signature
- check what has been reported to the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund (Lånekassen)
- change your PIN code
- accept that your photo from the student card can be used for educational purposes
- find your student number
If you have questions about your study rights or education plan on Studentweb, you must contact the study advisor / study consultant associated with your program. For other questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a user account
- Exam - everything you need to know before, during and after the examination
- New student - arrival checklist for new students at NTNU
- Plan your studies - checklist in order to plan ahead for next semester
- Semester fee and registration - how to register in Studentweb and pay the semesterfee