Student Web - Kunnskapsbasen
In Studentweb, you will find important information about your studies. This is also where you register as a student each semester and create the invoice for your semester fee.
Norsk versjon - Studentweb
How to log in as a new student
Log in to Studentweb with your username and password (Feide).
If you have not received a username yet, you need to log in with the login information you received in your welcome email. A few days before the beginning of the semester, you will receive two emails: one containing an 11-digit ID number and another containing your 4-digit PIN code. Log in to Studentweb using the ID number and the PIN code.
The 11-digit ID number is generated by NTNU and cannot be used as an ID number outside of the university. Your login credentials are personal, so do not share them with others.
How to use Studentweb
In Studentweb, you will
- register for each semester and create the invoice for your semester fee
- register for courses and exams
- check, change, or confirm your education plan
- find the location and date of your exams
- see your exam results and order transcripts of your grades
In Studentweb, you may also
- check or change your address and other contact details
- find your student number
- order a certificate proving you’re a student
- change your PIN code
- specify how you would like to use your vote in the NTNU student elections
We will help you get started
If you have questions about your studies, you can contact the study advisor / study consultant associated with your programme. If you have questions about study life in general, send an email to email@example.com.
- Create a user account
- Exam - everything you need to know before, during and after the examination
- New student - arrival checklist for new students at NTNU
- Plan your studies - checklist in order to plan ahead for next semester
- Semester fee and registration - how to register in Studentweb and pay the semester fee