Leganto - digital reading lists - Kunnskapsbasen
Leganto - digital reading lists
Leganto is a tool for easily creating, editing and publishing digital reading lists. Integration with Blackboard and the library's search service (Oria) makes finding reading lists and available subject resources easier for both subject teachers and students.
Norsk versjon: Digitale pensumlister
What is Leganto?
Leganto is an online tool for students, lecturers and librarians, that is connected to Blackboard and the search service Oria. Most university libraries in Norway now use this tool to create, publish and share digital reading lists.
By using Leganto you can:
- Work with only one version of the reading list, changes will be updated automatically elsewhere.
- Get direct access to full-text articles and information about the books on the library shelves.
- Add direct links to articles and digital resources.
- Automatically format display styles and individual elements in the references.
- Collaborate on creating the reading lists.
- Get a better overview of the students' use of the reading lists and communicate with them.
- Facilitate simple and more orderly communication between all parties involved.
- Log in to Blackboard
- Add Leganto tool link (see video tutorial below)
- Create the reading list
- Send reading lists to the library for quality assurance and publication
- Add a link to Leganto in Blackboard and reading list for the relevant topic (video).
- Register books and other learning resources and send the list to the library for publication (video).
- Use the bookmark-function Cite it! to easily gather resources from the websites you visit (video).
- User manual for Leganto digital reading lists (pdf).
Find reading lists
Several courses at NTNU already use Leganto and have published their reading lists.
Printed book extracts and articles (compendia) in the syllabus
If you have printed book extracts or articles that you want to add to the reading list, they must first be cleared in accordance with the Kopinor agreement. See how to do this here: Include printed book extracts and articles in the syllabus
- Do you have questions about Leganto? Contact NTNU University Library in NTNU Hjelp
- Contact your local library- if you have other questions
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”).