Apply for leave from your position

Everything you need to know about applying for leave of absence from your position.

Norsk versjon - Søke permisjon fra stilling

Topic page about leave | Pages labelled with leave

If you want to try a different job, you can submit an application for leave of absence from your position to your Faculty or unit. Your manager decides whether to grant the leave, based on the needs of the individual unit, availability of substitute staff, etc.

Employees without permission to log in to the HR-portal should use this form: Application for leave - P7

References and legislation

Statens personalhåndbok (the Personnel Handbook for State Employees) Section. 10.8


If you have any questions about leave of absence from your position, contact your HR staff.

Last edited 18.04.18

676 Visninger
Målgruppe: Medarbeidere Tema: Permisjon
hr leave absence