Courses and help from the library - Kunnskapsbasen
Courses and help from the library
NTNU University Library provides open courses on reference management tools (e.g. Endnote, Zotero, BibTeX), finding literature and other information, academic writing and more.
Norsk versjon: Kurs og veiledning fra biblioteket
The library offers open courses to employees and students. These courses are free and open for anyone at NTNU, but most courses require registration.
We offer courses in how to
- search for literature
- use the library resources
- use reference management software (e.g EndNote)
- set up data mangement plans
The library offers tailored courses for students, lecturers and researchers. We offer courses in:
- literature search
- how to use references and how to cite your sources
- how to use reference management software (e.g. EndNote)
- open science and data mangement plans
These courses can be integrated in your courses, or tailored to groups of students or employees. The courses can be held in the library, online or in your classroom.
- Academic writing - get help with your academic writing from the University Library
- PhD On Track - online resource for PhD students
- Research data management
Learn how to search for literature and how to use databases in these useful video tutorials:
Help from the library
Our libraries may offer individual or group guidance to students and employees at NTNU. The main areas we offer help in are information searches and literature, correct use of sources, reference management software, copyright, open science and data mangement plans. Some of our libraries also offer guidance in Cristin for employees and PhD research fellows.
- Contact your local library - if you have other questions.
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”).