Courses and help from the library - Kunnskapsbasen
Courses and help from the library
NTNU University Library offers guidance and help in using the library, as well as many types of courses.
Norsk versjon: Kurs og veiledning fra biblioteket
The library offers open courses to employees and students. These courses are not part of study programmes or teaching, and require online registration.
We offer courses in how to
- search for literature
- use the library's resources
- use reference management software (e.g EndNote)
- set up data mangement plans
The library offers tailored courses for students, lecturers and researchers. We offer courses in:
- literature search
- how to use references and how to cite your sources
- how to use reference management software (e.g. EndNote)
- open science and data mangement plans
These courses can be integrated in your teaching, or tailored to groups of students or employees. The courses can be held in the library, online or we can come to you.
- Academic writing - get help with your academic writing from the University Library
- EndNote - online course on reference management (in Norwegian)
- PhD On Track - online resource for PhD students
- Open Access Publishing - online course for those who want to publish with Open Access
- Research data management - online course on research data management
- Copyright - online course on copyright and Creative Commons-licences
Learn how to search for literature and how to use databases in these useful video tutorials:
Help from the library
Our libraries may offer individual or group guidance to students and employees at NTNU. The main areas we offer help in are information searches and literature, correct use of sources, reference management software, copyright, open science and data mangement plans. Some of our libraries also offer guidance in Cristin for employees and PhD research fellows.
- Marit Brodshaug if you have feedback regarding the content on this page.
- Contact your local library - if you have other questions.
Follow our Innsida channel “Nytt fra Universitetsbiblioteket” (“News from the University Library”).