Setting up your email account in Outlook - Kunnskapsbasen
Setting up your email account in Outlook
Here is how you set up Outlook to work with your student email.
Norsk versjon - Sett opp e-postkonto i Outlook
For employees, see Email using Outlook
Install MS Office
As a student at NTNU you have access to MS Office through Office 365.
MS Office will remain available as long as you remain student or an employee here at NTNU
Add your Office 365 account to Outlook
- Open Outlook
- If this is your first time opening the program you will recieve a welcome message. Press Next until you get to account setup.
If you have already added an account you will have to go to File - Info - Add Account
- Enter your NTNU email and click Connect
- A Feide login will appear, enter your credentials as usual and select Log in.
- Finally you will get a confirmation that the account has been added, select Done and restart Outlook as adviced.
Filters and folders
- Setting up your email account in Thunderbird
- Webmail. Filtering, forwarding, and automatic responses in Webmail.
Oracle Student Services can answer further questions about Webmail. However, Oracle Student Services does not distribute Outlook to students, nor do they provide support for users of this program.