Presence of teaching staff during exams - Kunnskapsbasen
Presence of teaching staff during exams
Rules for the presence and availability of teaching staff or their representatives during exams.
Norsk versjon - Faglærers oppmøte under eksamen
Presence of teaching staff during written school exams
- The teacher, or a representative of his/hers, must be available by phone for the duration of the exam. The teacher/representative can also be present at the exam location.
- If the candidate thinks there is a clear error/deficiency in the question set, the candidate must contact the invigilator.
- The invigilator makes sure that the teacher/representative is contacted to clarify any errors/deficiencies in the question set.
Presence of teaching staff during home exams with a duration of up to and including 6 hours
- The teacher, or a representative of his/hers, must be available by phone for the Academic Administrative Division (Examinations Office) and the candidates during the exam.
- The candidate must only contact the teacher/representative if he/she thinks there is a direct error or insufficiencies in the question set.
- If the need to notify candidates during the exam should arise, e.g. in case of an error in the question set, teacher/representative must contact the Academic Administrative Division which in turn will notify the candidates via a message in Inspera and by SMS.
The instructions are determined by the Academic Administrative Division on 23 September 2021, pursuant to the Academic Regulations for NTNU § 5-3 and the Regulations on delegation, subsection 3.2.2. (2021/52233)