Apply for disability pension - Kunnskapsbasen
Apply for disability pension
What follows is information and guidance on applying for a disability pension.
Norsk versjon - Søk om uførepensjon
About disability pension
You may have a right to a disability pension if you have to reduce the number of hours you work in your position as a result of illness or injury. You do not need to be completely disabled to be granted a disability pension. You can also draw a partial disability pension.
Pension payments usually begin after you have been on sick leave for a year.
Apply for a disability pension
The Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund can help you apply for a disability pension (only in Norwegian)
Calculate your disability pension (in Norwegian)
- Here's how your disability pension is determined - spk.no
- Increasing your pension payment - spk.no
- Income and disability pension - spk.no
- Transitioning to a retirement pension (only in Norwegian) - spk.no
- FAQ on disability pensions (only in Norwegian) - spk.no
- Everything you want to know about disability pensions from the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund (SPK) (in Norwegian)
- Pensjonistforeningen NTNU (only in Norwegian)