Fitness and exercise - For employees
Trening - avtale og pausegymnastikk
During the workday, employees can exercise 1 hr./ week
- You cannot accumulate or transfer the training hour from one week to another week.
- The programme is voluntary.
- The main rule is that your workout should be a shared activity, but it some instances individual activities are allowed. Talk to your immediate supervisor to find out what applies in your workplace.
- The training and physical activity offerings during work hours are not the same as workplace stretches.
- FAQ about training during the week.
News and information on employee fitness
Local fitness initiatives
|Gjøvik fitness initiatives
|Ålesund fitness initiatives
More info will be presented here as it becomes available.
Fitness centre discounts
NTNU offers video training. If you log in with your NTNU account, you can view recordings of the training sessions.
3T also offers free training videos:
University sports associations
All employees and PhD candidates can be members of NTNU BIL (a sports association), which offers a wide range of sports activities. Employees also have access to NTNUI's training offerings and sports centres.