Workplace stretches - Kunnskapsbasen
You can stretch during your workday to prevent muscle and skeletal pain and increase your well-being in the workplace. Here is some help to get going.
Norsk side - Pausegmnastikk
Topic page about HSE | Pages labelled with ergonomics
How to get started with workplace stretches
- Talk to your colleagues – are they interested?
- Get approval from your manager/HSE coordinator to set aside time for workplace stretches during working hours.
- You will need a regular place to be and a set time of approx. 10 minutes.
- The frequency should be about 3 or 5 days a week.
- Two volunteers from the department should be responsible for the workplace stretches and act as instructors.
Exercises you can do yourself
Here are some good exercises you can do yourself (pdf).
Tina Hagen, Occupational Physiotherapist
Målgruppe: Medarbeidere Tema: HMS Ansettelsesforhold