LabVIEW - Kunnskapsbasen
Norsk versjon - LabVIEW
LabVIEW can be used for data collection tasks from instruments with a PC and can also analyse and present the collected data.
National Instruments "Academic Site License" is a collection of programs for data collection with a PC (virtual instruments) from instruments. LabView is also used for automation, instrument control and analysis and presentation of collected data. NTNU has the agreement called "Campus Teaching Option". For more about the Academic Site License,see: Release Notes
LabVIEW has a graphic programming language which one can use to create virtual instruments on the PC. For more information, see NI Software Portfolio
To see the programs included in the Academic Site License, see: Software Included in NI Academic Site License
LabVIEW works well with Excel, Matlab and Simulink. For more information, see LabVIEW and Connectivity with Third-Party.
When using the NAG (Numerical Algorithms Group) Subroutine Library from LabVIEW users gain access to a wide array of mathematics tools. Please see NAG's website more information.
Data Processing Agreement
LabVIEW requires a data processing agreement.
Status: In process.
Available LabVIEW products under "Academic Site License"
- NTNUs e-mail list: email@example.com. Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe labview-info" in the message subject. Unsubscribe by send a message to the same address with "unsubscribe labview-info" in the subject line.
- National Instruments
- National Instruments: About LabVIEW
- National Instruments: About Measurement Studio
- National Instruments: Academic
- National Instruments: Customer Solutions
- NI Newsletters
- LabVIEW Online User Community
- Online Traing Recources (See Access Code at apps.ntnu.no)
- NI Example Programs
- LabVIEW 2018 Help
Manufacturer: See more about LabVIEW at National Instruments