Adobe Acrobat - Kunnskapsbasen
Norsk versjon: Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat can be used to create and edit PDF files.
Through the NTNU agreement for the Adobe Creative Cloud programs, all employees at NTNU, including students at the Faculty of Architecture and Design can install Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
Acrobat is a very useful application.
In a PDF document you can, among other things, do:
- Delete and replace pages.
- Create a new PDF document from a selection of pages in the document.
- Change a page to a view of part of the page (Crop).
- Insert pages from another document.
- Assemble multiple PDF documents into one document.
- Create a PDF from a number of images with one page per picture. The pages can be viewed in full screen and this is an alternative to using Powerpoint for a picture slide show.
- Create a PDF document from one or more Word documents.
- Save a PDF document to a Word document with layout preservation.
- Make text recognition in a document that is scanned - also with Norwegian text.
- Extract text from a PDF document.
- Take out and insert photos.
- Write text on a page.
- Create a picture of each page in a document.
- Insert comments into a PDF document you are reading.
In Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer and Outlook, Acrobat installs its own buttons to create PDF files.
Note that you can create a PDF file from any program that has print by selecting "printer" Acrobat. This "printer" is installed with Arcobat.
- See the Adobe Creative Cloud for more information.
Manufacturer: See more information about Acrobat Pro at Adobe