Apply for change of workplace - NV

This page contains information for employees at the NV Faculty changing place of work for more than three days. Se denne siden på norsk  

Looking for something else? Information about sabatticals.

Employees at the Faculty of Natural Sciences who plan to change their place of work for more than three days must apply to their department.

Application forms

Why report a change of workplace

In case of accident, injury, illness, disability or similar, the employer must be able to document to the Norwegian Public Service Pension Fund that you have stayed outside of your regular place of work as a part of your job. This is important in order for any compensation from insurance, coverage of expenses, disability pension, etc. to be considered.