Student Services - Kunnskapsbasen
Most campuses have local Student Service. If you contact Student Services in Trondheim by email or phone, it will be Orakeltjenesten that helps you. For student related inquiries, please contact student services at your local campus.
Norsk versjon - Studentservice
See also topic page about Student Guidance
Self-help: Find answers to your questions
- Search will usually help you find the answer you need.
- Click the "Topic" tab in Innsida, for a list of help pages for students.
- New student? Start her: Arrival Checklist for new international students
- If you have questions related to your studies, contact the student advisors at your faculty or department
Quick links: semester registration | student ID-app | studies planning | academic calendar | exams | diplomas and transcripts
|Campus||Opening hours*||Where?||Phone / email|
|Dragvoll||08.00–17.00||Building 8, floor 5 (Library)||73 59 52 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gløshaugen||10.15–16.00||Natural Science Library||73 59 52 00 / email@example.com|
|Gjøvik||08.00–15.00||Student Centre in Gjøvik||61 13 54 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ålesund||09.00–16.00||Orakel help desk in Ålesund||70 16 15 00 / email@example.com|
|Kalvskinnet||08.00–15.00||Kalvskinnet Akrinn||73 59 04 00 / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Elgeseter||10.00–14.00 (09.00-12.00 friday)||Service center NTNU Business School||73 55 99 50 / email@example.com|
* Help desks may have closed or limited opening hours during the summer.
Målgruppe: Studenter Tema: Veiledning