How to move content from Padlet to Taskcards - Kunnskapsbasen
How to move content from Padlet to Taskcards
You can transfer "boards" from Padlet to Taskcards with a small program you install on your PC/Mac.
Note that the solution only supports the transfer of the following types of Padlet boards: shelf, timeline and canvas. If you have entered background images in boards, these will not be included in the transfer.
Make a careful assessment of what you must/will take with you into the new tool.
Norwegian version: Hvordan flytte innhold fra Padlet til Taskcards
Downloading and installing is different depending on which computer you are working on:
- NTNU PC: Go to the Software Center (shortcut on the desktop), Find the program TaskCards Cardio – Install. Open the program by going to Start, and select TaskCards CardIO.
- Open/private PC (Windows) and MacOS: Download suitable software on the page linked here. Extract the files and install. Open the TaskCards CardIO program. (Possibly one has to search, and open via the file TaskCards CardIO.exe)
Move content with Taskcards Card IO
- Open the Taskcards Card IO transfer program on your machine
- Press the Padlet button
- Choose Log in with Microsoft
- Log in with your NTNU-user
- (Here you may also have to log in with FEIDE)
- Tick the Padlets you want to transfer
- Press the Taskcards button
- Check the box for log in to organization instance
Press the button log in with AzureAD
- Push the Next-button
- Press the START TRANSFER button
The transfer is carried out