Exchange studies advisors - Kunnskapsbasen
Exchange studies advisors
Advisors and guidance possibilities for exchange students.
Back to the overview page on exchange studies: Exchange
- Information meeting about exchange in the 2024 Spring semester
- Contact the Office of International Relations
- Guidance from the Office of International Relations in Trondheim, Gløshaugen
- Advisors in Gjøvik
- Advisors in Ålesund
- Online presentations
- Visits from partner universities
Information meeting about exchange in the 2024 Spring semester
On Wednesday 30 August, we arranged a digital information meeting about exchange studies in the 2024 spring semester. The meeting was held in Norwegian. A recording of the meeting is available *here.*
Contact the Office of International Relations
Students with questions about exchange studies can also contact the Office of International Relations at email@example.com
In order to get a swift response, you should include the following keywords in the e-mail:
- What country you want to exchange to. If you are considering multiple countries, mention all of them.
- If you are studying in Gjøvik or Ålesund, please write so. Also see contact information for the International Offices in Gjøvik and Ålesund below.
- If you have questions about Erasmus+ scholarships, please write 'Erasmus+ scholarship'
- If your inquiry is about certified copies of documentation, write 'Certified copy'
You may write the keywords in either the e-mail title or the e-mail itself.
Guidance from the Office of International Relations in Trondheim, Gløshaugen
Students in particular need of guidance can book a counselling session with advisors at The Office of International Relations, at Gløshaugen Campus. Due to high demand, individual counselling sessions cannot be guaranteed for all students. Students are encouraged to attend, or watch recordings of, joint information meetings on exchange, read the Innsida wiki pages and book counselling with the advisor at the study programme/department.
You can book an appointment at the Office of International Relations via MS Teams, telephone or in person.
- One guidance appointment lasts 15
- You can only book one appointment at a time
Advisors in Gjøvik
- Giampolo Tovo
- Department of design, Gjøvik division (ID)
- Department of industrial economics and technology management (IØT)
- Nina Sofie Holt Zachariassen
- Department of health sciences Gjøvik (IHG)
- Mina Stolpe Foss
- Department of information security and communications technology (IIK)
- Department of computer science (IDI)
- Department of manufacturing and civil engineering (IVB)
- Department of electronic systems (IES)
Advisors in Ålesund
- Renate Aarseth Johannesen:
- Department of biological sciences Ålesund (IBA)
- Department of health sciences in Ålesund (IHA)
- Department of international business (IIF)
- Shipping management (Bachelor) and Nautical science (bachelor)
- Department of ocean operations and civil engineering (IHB)
- Department of ICT and natural sciences (IIR)
The international office will publish presentations online for some countries and universities. You can see the presentations here.
Video presentation from information meeting regarding exchange studies (Norwegian)
Visits from partner universities
Our partner universities will from time to time visit NTNU and have presentations and information meetings for potential exchange students. You can sign up for the exchange studies information channel on innsida: *Utenlandsstudier: delstudier i utlandet*for information on upcoming visits and their respective times. We will also publish planned visits below:
Planned partner visits, autumn semester 2023:
- No planned partner visits at this time