Wireless network on iOS - Kunnskapsbasen
Wireless network on iOS
This is a guide on how to connect to the wireless network eduroam with iPhone and iPad.
Norsk versjon - Koble til trådløsnettet med iOS
Eduroam setup wizard
This wizard will configure Eduroam on your wireless device. It works on Windows, Linux Ubuntu and Mac OSX in addition to iPhone. If the wizard doesn't work, you need to connect to Eduroam manually.
How to set up Eduroam manually
This is a step by step guide for how to set up Eduroam manually.
- On the Home screen, press Settings and choose Wi-Fi in the menu.
- Choose eduroam in the list of networks.
- Fill in username and NTNU password. Note that the username field should be on the form firstname.lastname@example.org. This applies to both students and employees.
- Accept the certificate by pressing Trust.
- Wait while your iPhone connects you to the network. The list of networks should reappear indicating that you're connected to eduroam.
- Wireless network at NTNU
- Wireless network for visitors
- Automatic setup for Eduroam
- Email on your iPhone or iPad (Employees)
- E-post via iPhone og iPad (Students)
- VPN on your iPhone or iPad
Orakel Support Services can help if you encounter difficulties.