Teach in rooms without technology for online teaching - Kunnskapsbasen
Teach in rooms without technology for online teaching
Teaching in rooms without technology for online teaching can despite of its limitation provide you with good opportunities for interactive teaching. Once you have been allocated a room, you will also find out how many students you can have in the room at one time. With this as a starting point, you can plan your teaching.
What can I do in the room? - Possibilities
We recommend as far as possible that you run student-active learning activities while on campus. Here are some resources that can provide ideas and inspiration for student-active learning methods:
What can you do if the room is too small?
Do you have more students than the capacity of the room allows? Then we recommend switching to flipped classroom teaching.
- Make short videos that students can watch on their own
- Use time on campus for student activities, group work, etc.
- Facilitate asynchronous teaching, so that students can work individually or in groups
- You can also utilise online teaching
Read more about Online teaching:
- Theme page: Online teaching
- Recommended practice for online sessions
- Interaction and collaborate in online sessions
Who can help me?
You can also join the Lærende Fellesskap (learning community) if you want to exchange ideas with other teachers who are facing similar challenges.