Recording hours in Min Tid on your mobile - Kunnskapsbasen
Recording hours in Min Tid on your mobile
For both hourly paid employees and full time employees.
Norsk versjon: Registrere arbeidstid i Min Tid på mobil
Note! From 1 January 2023, the HR portal and Min Tid will be replaced by the Self-Service Portal and the DFØ app. See the tutorials on dfo.no that show how to register time on your mobile from January.
Once registered, open the browser on yout mobile phone and enter this address: mntnu.bluegarden.net
Log in for the first time
- When you log in for the first time, choose "Endre passord" (Change password).
- After that, you log in with the username and password you were given the first time you logged in.
- Type your NTNU username in the field for the username and type in the numeric code displayed in the grey field below
- Click "SEND".
- A one-time password (OTP) is sent to your registered email address or phone number.
- Enter the one-time password and click "SEND".
- Enter the password you have chosen (at least 7 characters including at least 2 numbers and 2 letters).
- Repeat the password and click "SEND".
- You will receive confirmation that the password has been reset.
- Your username is shown with the prefix "UNI-".
- Click "FORTSETT" (CONTINUE) to log in with your new password.
- Enter your username and the password you have just chosen and click "LOGG INN" (LOG IN).
- You have now been registered in the mobile service for Min Tid.
Record hours worked
To record work time, click "Registrere INN" (Record IN)
Create a shortcut on the mobile phone
To find the website easily, link to it from an icon on your mobile screen (for example, see below for how to do this in IOS):
With the website displayed, click the icon for sharing and then choose "Add to Home screen".
Do you have questions or need help? Contact the service center:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 73 41 31 40 (Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 14.30)