Office 365 - OneNote - Kunnskapsbasen
Office 365 - OneNote
OneNote is a digital notebook for note-taking and collaboration. All users with an NTNU account has access to OneNote as a part of the Office365 package.
Norwegian version - Office 365 – OneNote
OneNote is a digital notebook for note-taking and collaboration. It is a part of Microsoft's Office365 package, and anyone with an NTNU user account can access to OneNote through Office365 in the waffle menu at Innsida (or by downloading the app).
When to use OneNote
OneNote is suitable for:
- Writing, storing and organising notes (e.g. lecture/study notes, meeting minutes)
- Project/task collaboration and management
- Collaboration (note sharing, co-writing, etc.)
OneNote offers a range of functionality for effective note-taking and collaboration.
- All of your notebooks are stored in the cloud (OneDrive or SharePoint).
- Notebooks can be synchronized with both Teams and Outlook.
- Notebooks can be shared with others, allowing for text collaboration.
- The immersive reader offers a number of functionality to increase the accessibility of the notebook.
- An accessibility checker evaluates the accessibility of your notes and suggests improvement.
- The pen tool makes it possible to sketch/write by hand if you have a touch screen.
- Imbed text, pictures, videos, tables, figures, mathematical formulas, pdfs, word-documents etc. into your notes.
- Make audio recordings which synchronise with your writing.
The elements of OneNote
- Notebook: Is a collection of sections and pages.
- Section: Sections are like chapters in a book and helps you organise your pages.
- Pages: The pages is where you make your notes.
NB! All user guides describe features from OneNote for Windows 10.
- Files and multimedia
- Handwriting and drawing
- Math tool
- Notebook - sections and pages
- Collaboration and sharing
- Accessibility tools
Orakel Support Service can help you if you have questions or if you encounter difficulties.
Child Pages (6)
This wiki will give an introduction to the accessibility tools in Onenote. Innholdsfortegnelse [-] Immersive Reader Text options Grammar options Reading preferences Text to speech Check...
This page describes how you can share notebooks and pages in OneNote. Norsk versjon — Samarbeid og deling Office365 Topic Page | OneNote Topic Page Innholdsfortegnelse [-] General info about...
On this page, you will find information on how to add files, images, videos and audio notes to your notebook. NB! This guide describes functionality from OneNote for Windows 10. Norsk versjon -...
This page describes the handwriting tool in OneNote for windows 10. Norsk versjon - Håndskrift og tegning Innholdsfortegnelse [-] How to write notes by hand Chose and format handwriting Delete...
This guide will teach you how to type mathematical expressions in OneNote, how to write mathematical expressions by hand, and what you can do with the expressions afterwards. Norsk versjon -...
This wiki gives an introduction to Notebooks, pages, standard templates, sections and sections groups in OneNote. Innholdsfortegnelse [-] Notebooks Create a new notebook Sections and section groups...