Whoops! Innlogging feilet
Banner - Innlogging feilet
Whoops! Failed to sign in
Feide authentication - Innsida
- Wrong username or password
- Your user account has expired or is inactive.
- Your user account was incompletely registered (missing social security number or email address).
Incorrect username or password
An incorrect username or password is the most common reason people can't log in. If you have changed your password. you must wait up to 2 hours before it works. Read more about usernames and passwords at NTNU.
Active user account required
Both students and staff must have an active affiliation to NTNU and the user account must not be expired.
For students, this means that you must have an active right to study at NTNU and the semester fee for the current semester must be paid and registered. If you have newly activated your user account it can take up to 24 hours before you can access Innsida and other systems at NTNU. See page for new international students at NTNU.
For employees, this means that you must either be registered in PAGA and receiving pay, or your user account must have been registered manually. If you do not receive pay directly from NTNU, and/or your user account has been registered manually, an expiration date will have been set on the account. Problems with logging in may indicate that the expiration date has passed and your user account has expired.
If you are unable to log in, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start your request/email with the subject: Innsida access.
- Include a brief description of what you tried, and the error messages you received.
- Include your name and username, and the department you are affiliated with.