HR-Portalen - Kunnskapsbasen
HR-Portalen is NTNU's payroll system. You use the HR-portal to submit information on your absences from work, holidays and travel expense claims, in addition to keeping track of your salary payments.
Norsk versjon - HR-portalen
Alternative: How to use terminal server (especially for Mac users)
Which browser do I have to use?
You can use Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome. Mac users must use Firefox. Linux users must contact Bluegarden. Check browsers and pop-up problems.
Log on outside of the NTNU network
If you want to log on to PagaWeb when you are outside of the NTNU network, you first have to connect to the NTNU network using VPN.
Here's what you can do in HR-Portalen
Use the HR-portal to register the following:
- Holiday/vacation time
- Absences from work (due to illness, a child's illness, etc.)
- Leave from work
- Travel expense claims
- Personal information
- Reimbursement of personal expenses
- Use of your own vehicle (travel logbook)
- Working hours
- Manual for employees (Norwegian)
- Manual for managers (Norwegian)
You will find user guides on the pages linked above.
Inactivity and need to log on again
Your session will be ended automatically after two hours of inactivity for security reasons. Here's how you log on again.
- Refresh the site by pressing f5. If you get an error message, try step 2 below
- Close your browser and open a new "fresh" browser page, or
- Open HR-Portalen log on and enter your user name and password.
- System owner: NTNU Financial Division, Transaction Services Section, Ingrid Eide.
- System supplier: Bluegarden
Do you have questions or need help? Contact the service center:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 73 41 31 40 (Mon - Fri | 10.00 - 14.00)